Logos Mobile Apps

This is a suggestion forum ONLY!

UserVoice Posting guidelines:

1) Before posting a UserVoice suggestion please use the Logos discussion forums first to determine whether or not the feature you want is already implemented:
Mobile Reader Apps.
2) If you are unable to locate your idea on the Logos forums, please search the existing suggestions on UserVoice to see if it’s already been entered.
3) If steps #1 and #2 don’t help, please enter a new UserVoice suggestion and don’t forget to specify whether you use Android or iOS.
4) Please be concise by having a single suggestion per post.
5) Please remember this is a suggestion site and not a discussion forum or a place to report bugs.

Visit our other UserVoice sites for Logos 7 feedback, www.logos.com feedback, Book Suggestions, and Community Pricing feedback.

1. Bible Word Study - add option to open Lexicons in a pane on the same screen

Hi, right now, when I am on the Bible Word Study (BWS) screen, and I see a list of my lexicons, if I press on a lexicon to pull up its entry the lexicon opens in a different screen. This gets unwieldy and inconvenient if I want to check more than one or two lexicons. Could you implement a UI change such that when I press on a lexicon it opens in a pane on the *same* screen on the BWS. Or, even better, I can have an *option* (via a long-press) to either open in a new screen or…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Exegetical Guide - implement a "back" button

I use the Exegetical Guide (EG) on mobile quite a bit, to work through verses in the Hebrew OT. The way it works now is, you pull up the EG; and then click on a word; and then maybe click on a Lexicon to learn about the word, and then eventually you want to go back to the EG. But right now, there is no easy way to get back to the EG. Sure, if I'm looking at a word and then press "back" it will take me to the EG. But if, for example, I had clicked on a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Remove daily reading headers when sharing

When sharing a block of text that straddles a daily reading block (i.e. Start reading today), do not copy the block as part of the shared text.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. allow easy drag-and-drop reordering of items in Today's Readings

To change the order of items in Today's Readings, I have to remove all the items and then re-add them in reverse order. Even if I'm adding one new reading plan, I have to clear them all out if I want that new item further down in my list. I like to start with scripture and then move to other titles, and it's nicer to have them all in a preferred order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. And navigation buttons to guides

It would be great if the exegetical guide would scroll through a passage or have navigation buttons. That would save time over having to go back to a passage and select exegetical guide, then the verse. If someone is studying a passage, they would likely want to study more than one verse.

I think this same suggestion would apply to the passage guide as well.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. (iOS) Add “Visual Copy” tabs, menu, or ‘favorites’ option to easily find the background media you want to use

I use “Visual Copy” A LOT. Without scrolling through all media options each time, it’s impossible to search or quickly find specific backgrounds and not lose the information/text I want to copy onto the media.

A drop-down menu of themes/folders, the ability to search without losing selected text, and/or the option to save & access ‘favorite’ backgrounds would be extremely helpful!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make compatible with Android 18:9 screens (i.e. Pixel 2 XL, S9s, LG G7)

Please make fullscreens for 18:9 screens. The app would look a lot better if it took advantage of the fullscreen in devices like Pixel 2XL a

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. provide an option to show page numbers consistently when reading on iPad (as there are times only the section can be viewed)

When using the reading view (and i love all the new changes), the finder bar changes/switches between page numbers and the section (eg Matt 1). This is throughout the books, commentaries etc.

For ALL of my assignment and coursework work, I reference using page numbers, it is expected and the sections in books are varied and not simple to track at times, so is also the standard way of reverencing.

HOWEVER, there are many times where there is NO WAY to work out on the iPad what the page number is that I am on, as it only shows the…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I’d like for there to be an option on iPad to keep a title/navigation bar visible at the top of the screen while reading/scrolling.

The title/navigation bar disappears when scrolling. When it is present, it covers a part of the text. I’d like an option for the bar to stay visible, without covering text. This would make navigation quicker. Along with this, I’d also like to see a return to being able to simply click on the translation name to be able to change translations. This was quicker than the current menu option to accomplish the same task.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Multiple panel linking

Is it possible on the new format with multiple panels to selectively link like the desktop version meaning lettered links A through G? It seems that all similar ref no matter what panel are all linked together.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please enable the resource scrubber to be turned on or off.

The resource scrubber occupies too much screen space for something that is only occasionally useful. I’d rather just not have it there and be able to turn on for the few times I would want to scrub rapidly through a resource. It is very difficult to use the resource scrubber finely when using a large resource like the Bible.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Quizzes from the Mobile Ed courses are not available currently on the mobile app.

Add the capability to open Quizzes and exams on the app for the mobile ed courses.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Give the user the option of doing a global download ot texts

Memory for most devices is not a problem as it was in years past. I use my tablet in areas which do no have WiFi and would like to have more tests available.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Print/export option for documents

I would like to be able to print from my iPhone from the documents screen. It has the icon already should be an easy addition.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow editing of word lists from a mobile app

I often use the flash card apps on both IOS and Android to study Greek and Hebrew. However, I must use my desktop to edit the word lists which correspond to these flash cards. It seems that this is not very efficient that we have to use two different devices to use flash cards. We have to use both a mobile device and a computer. Why not enable editing word lists from a mobile device?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bring back the screen orientation locking on iOS.

The new version of the app does not allow locking the screen orientation. Please bring back this important functionality.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make mobile linking work like desktop linking (where you have A B C D link sets)

Currently you can only link or not link tabs or "sub-tabs" together. If I have two tabs, each with sub-tabs (e.g. Two passages with two commentaries) ... I cannot link the commentary to its respective passage for both tabs. One tab must remain unlinked (or the passage I am studying in one will suddenly be the other passage).

If 4 link groups doesn't make sense... consider global link / tab link. This would work a little like loop one track versus loop all tracks on a music player. You can link to all other tabs or just within a tab.…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Pull local resources before looking to download them from a network connection (when a network connection is available)

I'm in a place that has very slow internet. It's a wireless network with lots of interference and dropped packets. So, I downloaded the resources I use most. No problem downloading them. I notice than when I am connected to the network, albeit a very slow one, my downloaded resources show up very slow. For instance, I'm reading a book and I touch a Bible reference to see it. It might take 10 seconds to show it (local network problem). If I disconnect from all networks and do the same thing, the reference shows up instantly.

My guess is that…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sync Resource Priorities to iOS

Now that I have spent hours carefully curating and prioritizing my resources on the desktop version of Logos, I would like to see the mobile library and guides display them in the same order.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Better Notes | More Room + Tools for Creating/Editing Notes (Android and ios)

The interface on ios is much better for creating and editing notes, but still lacking. The whole note creating window on Android wastes a lot of space. There doesn't seem to be a need for the window to look like a "modal" with a shadow like the ios. Could it just be full width screen? That would give much more room for note taking. Also, it would be nice on both to have formatting tools and a cleaner UI like OneNote or Evernote's app.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Logos Mobile Apps

Feedback and Knowledge Base