Logos Mobile Apps

This is a suggestion forum ONLY!

UserVoice Posting guidelines:

1) Before posting a UserVoice suggestion please use the Logos discussion forums first to determine whether or not the feature you want is already implemented:
Mobile Reader Apps.
2) If you are unable to locate your idea on the Logos forums, please search the existing suggestions on UserVoice to see if it’s already been entered.
3) If steps #1 and #2 don’t help, please enter a new UserVoice suggestion and don’t forget to specify whether you use Android or iOS.
4) Please be concise by having a single suggestion per post.
5) Please remember this is a suggestion site and not a discussion forum or a place to report bugs.

Visit our other UserVoice sites for Logos 7 feedback, www.logos.com feedback, Book Suggestions, and Community Pricing feedback.

1. 97 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable sync of Visual Filters

I love the visual filters in the desktop version. I use them frequently. I wish they would sync like my highlights to my android tablet.

134 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A Quick Definition pop up when touching a word

It is tedious when just needing a quick definition of a word to have to click Bible Word Study. Maybe if when clicking a word while it brings up the menu of 'Copy, Search, Note, etc." also include the definition of the word from our top dictionaries.

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Focus on improving "Notes" in general on mobile devices, particularly iOS

To name a few: the size of note windows are too small to be practically useful, especially on the iPhone; allow font size changes; enable links to scripture references; make recent notes more accessible. In general notes are fairly cumbersome and not very user-friendly in comparison to others.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sync to Furthest Page Read

Add a command to the Swipe-Down overlay to "Sync to Furthest Page Read" that functions like the Kindle command of the same name.

Currently, for example, if you open a book on a mobile device, read to chapter 2, put down the reader and then start reading on the desktop, reading to chapter 5, upon returning to the mobile device you are still at chapter 2.

A command to "Sync to Furthest Page Read" would move to the furthest location from the pool of all your devices at that current moment in time. It's not the furthest location that you…

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Improve Navigation in the Reader

Some of these items are things I feel are good general suggestions. Some of them are choices that reflect my personal style. I went a bit overboard on this one, much more than intended; I certainly don't mean to suggest that the current interface is bad. I love the Bible App. The developers are doing an awesome job. These are just some random suggestions and opinions regarding navigation in the main reader. I don't claim these are better, just my personal, alternative suggestions.

GESTURES
    - Swipe Left => Next Page
    - Swipe Right => Prev Page
    - Two-Finger Swipe Left…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. highlighter maker

I would like the ability to make Inductive Highlights with a simple "MS Paint" style approach. Importing would be Nice Also!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Endless scrolling in the pop up window

It would be great to extend scrolling from within the pop up window to “continuous” scrolling beyond scrolling just reference link verses/source. Olive Tree Bible apps have this capability both on their Mac/pc and iOS.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Siri Shortcut support please!!!

Please enable Siri Shortcut support in iOS 12. I’d love to be able to integrate it into the Shortcuts app to include a daily reading or verse as a part of my morning Shortcut. It’d be amazing if it could be displayed in the Siri interface like the LookUp app does for word of the day.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Margins for Edge Display phones on Android App

The current margin settings are for "phone", "small tablet", and "tablet". I would like to suggest a margin setting for phones with edge display or large phones - the margin width should be between that of "phone" and "small tablet" margin settings.

I'm using a Galaxy S8 with an edge display - the "phone" margin makes reading text difficult at the edges but "small tablet" margin is slightly too wide.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Android personal document sorting (Alphabetical)

Currently documents cannot be sorted for name in the Android app. The library can, but documents seem to be stuck on most recent, or something like that. I have a lot of personal documents, but I have them organized well by their respective names. This works well for the desktop app, but does nothing for me when I am using my mobile phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add my documents to passage guide

Please add my documents to passage guide so when you see passage guide you can see all the documents that you have used that passage in

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. option to turn off right alignment (justification) of text

In the android app, text is aligned both left and right which creates ugly gaps between words that makes it harder to read. I would like an option to turn off the right alignment, making the right side ragged. That would make all gaps between words equal width. Much easier to read.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Update interface for iPad Pro device.

iPad Pro 12.9 screen using current logos app, isn't a good experience. The tablet could benefit from a different user experience then that of the iphone.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add larger font size options

I use Bible apps on my tablet because I have low vision. However, even the largest font option on your app is still smaller than is comfortable for me. For those who use your app for low vision purposes, please add larger font options for readability. A great example would be the font options available in the kindle app or for Bible software, the Accordance app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow notes to be sorted by recently used

When I am adding a note to a passage that I'm reading, I can tap on the note document name to attach it to a different note document. In Logos desktop app the notes can be sorted by which documents were recently used. In the iOS app, however, the note documents can only be sorted by the document name. I would like to be able to sort my note documents by recently used. This would make it easier to attach notes to the documents I use most frequently (rather than having to search for the document title).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Export notes from iPad app

Add the ability to export notes from Logos into Pages or Word

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow user of Android to control which lines show up in Interlinear (i.e., morphology, lemma, etc.)

Make the various lines in the interlinear panel selectable for on/off like in the desktop version of the software. If we don't need all the extra lines, and just want the greek/hebrew text, it would save a lot of screen space and make the link/sync panel feature work a lot better.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bible Version change in Exegetical Guide

I would like to have the ability to change the version of the Bible in the exegetical guide.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Logos Mobile Apps

Feedback and Knowledge Base