Logos Mobile Apps

This is a suggestion forum ONLY!

UserVoice Posting guidelines:

1) Before posting a UserVoice suggestion please use the Logos discussion forums first to determine whether or not the feature you want is already implemented:
Mobile Reader Apps.
2) If you are unable to locate your idea on the Logos forums, please search the existing suggestions on UserVoice to see if it’s already been entered.
3) If steps #1 and #2 don’t help, please enter a new UserVoice suggestion and don’t forget to specify whether you use Android or iOS.
4) Please be concise by having a single suggestion per post.
5) Please remember this is a suggestion site and not a discussion forum or a place to report bugs.

Visit our other UserVoice sites for Logos 7 feedback, www.logos.com feedback, Book Suggestions, and Community Pricing feedback.

1. Improve In-App Store

This should be top priority. Not because I use it-I'd just as soon use the web store. But because it seems like such huge missed opportunity for sales.

Do NOT assume that people downloading the web app know anything at all about logos. I didn't, I was just searching for a bible and it's a miracle I stayed with Logos (now at L4 Plat + L5 Port). If I hadn't researched further on the web, I would not have.

* Ditch the browser interface and build a real store, more like the Google Play store.
    * Add a prominent button…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom copy range

I wwould like to see an option that allows 'Custom-copy Ranges' for when you want to 'copy' but half of your 'text' is on the next page. It would be nice to have a 'Custom-text' button available on 'Long-press' that allowed you to even type in verse references for copy.. (e.g. John 1:1 ; John 1:11 ; John 1:22; etc...) Thank you:)

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow the user to increase the size of the community notes in the app.

Allow the user to increase the size of the community notes in the app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Top 5 Commentaries Pop−Up

Upon Long−Press, a View Top Commentaries option could appear with the rest of the options. When chosen, a Pop−Up with the First prioritzed Commentary could appear displaying its information on the verse at hand. To view the other of the Top 5 Commentaries, one could click the volume button Up or Down. All in this Scrollable Pop−Up. Depending on how far Logos is willing to go, it could even open up every commentary in your Library for that verse, by continued Volume button actuation...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Multilingual In−line Feature

Hello :)

Characteristics :

I would like to see an in-line feature that would allow viewing of other lanuages in sync with the current text/bible being viewed optional when the 'In-line Feature' is selected...

Perhaps with multi-line display resembling the current feature, revealing foreign word, separation of syllables, and maybe even the Pronunciation (3 lines).

Example... :

(Bible Text)
    (Chinese Translation)
    (Chinese Transliteration)
    (Chinese Translitetation Syllable Break−down)

Thank You!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Collapsible Headers Within Notes ..

Hello :)

I would like to see the ability to Collapse Category Headers Within Notes, to keep Multiple notes separate for a single verse without making multiple Note files, which in turn Clutter up the screen and make identifying a particular note a Challenge.

Thank You!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Badge app icon

Would like a badge app icon telling me how far I'm behind on my reading plan

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 17 18 19 21 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Logos Mobile Apps

Feedback and Knowledge Base