Logos Mobile Apps

This is a suggestion forum ONLY!

UserVoice Posting guidelines:

1) Before posting a UserVoice suggestion please use the Logos discussion forums first to determine whether or not the feature you want is already implemented:
Mobile Reader Apps.
2) If you are unable to locate your idea on the Logos forums, please search the existing suggestions on UserVoice to see if it’s already been entered.
3) If steps #1 and #2 don’t help, please enter a new UserVoice suggestion and don’t forget to specify whether you use Android or iOS.
4) Please be concise by having a single suggestion per post.
5) Please remember this is a suggestion site and not a discussion forum or a place to report bugs.

Visit our other UserVoice sites for Logos 7 feedback, www.logos.com feedback, Book Suggestions, and Community Pricing feedback.

1. The ability to tag multiple vs in a note.

I want a sticky note on all vs I deem important to my note. Example:

If I’m making a note on the Law in Romans 3:31 I think it ties in with Matthew 5:17 and Rev. 21:1 I want all of these vs to have a sticky note to ref this note in my notebook.

I don’t want every vs I ref to be note but only the ones I choose to be "tagged" I believe this is how the desktop version is.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Apple Pencil and 3-D touch

Currently using the Apple Pencil is no different than using your finger. It is a forgotten and potentialy powerful tool:

First it’d be nice if the Pencil was able to highlight WITHOUT having to use the pause/drag gesture that you do with your finger.
    Second, utilize its pressure sensitivity capability by having access to guides within the text. This would be great for iPad with the Apple Pencil and 3D Touch on iPhones. This would be similar to the right click on desktop.
    Third, utilize its pressure sensitivity capability to allow quick access to prioritized or recent resources from the…

122 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back the Logos Blog to the Home page of the Mobile App on Android

Before the latest updates I use to have access to the Logos blog where I went to read very interesting articles and got information Faithlife offers and other stuff but not that has been removed, and if possible I would love if could be reinstated to the Android App.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. highlight

The new Highlight tool is great, however, custom highlights default to yellow highlighter when viewed from my iPhone. It would be greatly appreciated if the custom palettes that were created on my computer (MacBook) would also be available and usable from my phone, with all the custom highlights showing the same from either device.

Also, being able to create your own highlight colors would be great. I still use colored pencils and a paper bible, and while Logos has several colors to choose from, it would be awesome to either be able to type in RGB or CMYK values, or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can the scrolling be slowed down?

If I am scrolling to highlight a text, it goes so fast that i can't control the highlighting, so that it will highlight much more than I want.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When listing to audio the ability to loop

I would like to be able to set the mobile app iOS. To loop audio. Example, if I’m listing to romans but I really am focusing on romans ch 1 I would like to set the phone to loop chapter 1 over and over. Or loop (repeat) single vs to help with memorization.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Opción de poder elegir entre los diccionarios oara la definicion

Que al pulsar sobre una palabra (en la aplicación para tablet) permita seleccionar diferentes diccionarios, tipo desplegable o como mejor les parezca.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a "return to previous resource" button in android

I don't usually use scroll view on my android app, so can't just flick sideways to the next resource. I follow a lot of links and it's annoying and time consuming to go through the multiview each time to get back to where I had come from. An option to follow links at the top would also be useful on long links that take a lot of scrolling to get to the bottom (either that or on tapping and holding the link).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Reference Scanner Export to Passage List

Love the new reference scanner tool and think I will use it a lot.

Suggestion: It needs a way to save/further investigate verses. So, it would be very cool to have an export to a "Passage List" feature.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. delete books / resources

I just created my new Logos account and already have almost a hundred books that I don't want to have. Please make it possible to delete books/resources from the library. Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hiding books on the iPad and iPhone.

It would be great if there was a way to hide books you don't want on the iPad and iPhone like there is on the Computer. That way you wouldn't have to scroll through hundreds of books to find what you want. Also it would be nice if they matched with your library on the computer.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. attachment point support

It would be very helpful to have the attachment points show up in the mobile app - intertextuality is one of the keys of Scripture!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Settings/Max columns: Make this by tab instead of universal across the program.

Make settings/max columns by tab, not for the entire program. If you have two Bibles up in a tab, the universal setting splits this into two columns as well making it hard to read. Two columns for one Bible in a tab is easier to read.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Read Aloud on Android

Android is known for its text-to-speech capabilities. Some book readers such as Google Play Books fully integrate text-to-speech into their apps. I would like to see Logos use this text-to-speech functionality within their mobile apps. Remember, some of us do have reading disabilities and it is helpful to have read aloud features.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 847 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    116 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please! Please! Please! Add "Copy Bible Verses" feature for iPad.

This would make a huge difference in the usability of the app. It must be possible - other Bible apps do it. Thanks.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ordered highlights

Hello, I'm using your app and I appreciate it very much, but when I add an hilight, it goes to a list with no order defined. I would appreciate that every hilight Could have a date-hour of creation in order to navigate on the list in a more convenient way.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hebrew audio available offline on iPad

I have purchased the Hebrew audio module and everytime I need to listen to a pronounciation, I have to wait forever via the internet for a response. As I own this resource, why can this not be availble locally on my iPad. As I have 256GB space available on my pad, I can't see why this would be a problem?

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Logos Mobile Apps

Feedback and Knowledge Base