I suggest you ...

Allow hyperlinking in the morphological info

In the computer based Exegetical Guide, the morphological info for each word is given in hyperlink format that allows me to quickly see a description of each of the listed aspects of the original Hebrew or Greek word. It appears to pull this data from the Glossary of Morpho-Syntactic Database Terminology. For example, it may identify a particular verb as being in the Qal form, and I can simply mouse over the word "Qal" to get a description for it. In the mobile app, the morphological info isn't provided in the Exegetical Guide, which would be great, but it is available when I initially do a "Look Up" on a particular word. However, from the "Look Up" feature, there are no hyperlinks to allow me to easily conduct research on the morphological info. Whether it is added there or in the Exegetical Guide (or both), for those of us who do a lot of our studying in a mobile environment, it would be very helpful in the mobile app (I use iOS devices - iPad and iPhone) to have the morphological info listed with hyperlinks to the appropriate descriptions as we have in the computer based program.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Paul shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google