I suggest you ...

speed up page turns

I would like it if page turns were sped up. Many mobile apps give you the sense that you are actually turning the page as the animation is in sync with your gesture. There is a noticeable delay between the gesture and the result in logos for ipad and android.

Speeding up would enable a more natural reading experience and flicking through pages would feel natural.

72 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John Goodman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David Wagner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would have voted for this suggestion with a hundred fake Logos accounts if need a month or so ago - but they have added the scrolling option now which is faster than electronic page turning could ever be, gives you a quick feel for the surround context, allows you to explore quickly, and is objectively and absolutely superior to the page turn.

Okay don't fight me. For me it was cool. Check it out if you haven't tried it yet.

• Rosie Perera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! This makes me prefer to read books in Kindle rather than Logos. If you want more of my money buying books to read, then improve the speed of page turning.

• Bart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the biggest dislike I have about the android app... Feels sluggish compared to YouVersion and other bible apps.

Feedback and Knowledge Base