I suggest you ...

Add book and verse references with copy paste

When copying Bible verses to other mobile applications, (e.g. Pages, Evernote, etc.) It would be helpful if the book and verse references could be automatically added. This would be extremely helpful for sermon prep.

93 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use my iPad frequently to write sermons. This is the number one thing I would want and don’t have with Logos.

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont think most users of Logos know about this. Because all of my Pastor friends are starting to choose Olive tree for this specific reason, as many (including myself) are switching to the larger format ipad as a psuedo laptop replacement. Cmon!

• Hugo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope Logos address this basic feature in the very near future. I´m sure they have the human and tech resources to do it.

• Andrew B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! Including verse references and the ability "Copy" or "Add to Copy" so that you can keep multiple verses in the same clipboard. The Paul Avery Bible on iOS has this nice feature.

Example:

Select verse > "Copy" Acts 1:2 > scroll down bible > Select Verse > "Add to Copy" Acts 2:2

Paste: "Acts 1:2, Acts 2:2"

• Joel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The mobile version for the iPad is seriously lacking without this foundational feature. Thank you.

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a date we might hope to see this? Or should we just depend and invest in other apps?

Feedback and Knowledge Base