Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I vote in favor of the option to change font in Logos, why is this something I’m even asking for, I can already do it on Olive tree and I didn’t ask?!?!

As a Dislexic it would be great if i could change you font. This would also really help my daughter who also is dislexic. The Kindle app added Open-Dislexic font a while ago and it helps the words not move around the page and makes it easier for some Dislexics to read. I’m sure normal people would love to be able to change the font to various other choices they prefer too. Thanks for a great app!

• Nicky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this option - 4yrs of asking now :( C'mon, all you clever folks in the IT dept. I know you can do it :D

• Leah Behan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please add options to change font, this is such a simple thing but its enough to turn people off using the product! please, I am soo keen to use it but cant until it has a decent font option.

• Darius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a Sans Serif font. The current font is hard to read for extended reading.

• ltemple commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I started searching for the best bible app today, found Logos and selected it immediately. The first thing I noticed was the terrible font; just need simple Arial, but to my surprise it's not an option. That's a deal breaker for me, I'm out.

I dont understand why there is no change of fonts option, this is very basic in any software.

• Boydston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously, add this already. At least one sans serif option. This is especially frustrating since it is a standard option everywhere. It is an easy thing to do and it is a pain reading the serif font.

Get it done, already!

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep. Gotta add some font options. Not a pleasant experience right now. Ugh.

Chiming in! Some sans serif font choices (iPad and iPhone included) would be rad in both the Logos and the Vyrso apps! Thanks a bunch!

Change the font asap! I use OliveTree Bible app more because the font is readable & I can change the color of the screen. IOS with this current is unbearable to read for us older folks. This seems to have been continuously overlooked. I'm shocked this has not been a feature. Even hard print books don't use the font you're using?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base