I suggest you ...

Passage List for IPad and Android Device

I would love to be able to read my Passage List on both my iPad and Android Devices. When placing Passage List in my Favorites it does not allow me to read them.

281 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Xegesis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matt Magee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love Logos, but Logos team this has been requested for 5 years. I personally have called customer service and asked just to try to understand why it seems to be ignored. It's in the top 5 with # of votes, and seems (unless I missed it somewhere) has no response from Logos.
        I'm not a developer, but it seems like this would be a pretty easy answer. Is there a reason this particular request receives no response? It would be such a helpful feature.

• Bruce Kellogg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to agree with others, surprised this has not already been implemented. For study, teaching, small group facilitation,... this is an incredibly useful feature.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be one more feather in the Logos cap. Anther step to making a great mobile app even better.

• Keith Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was originally suggested over 5 years ago. Has this been implemented (and I have just not been able to find it) or has no action been taken yet?

• Rick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a developer and I would work for free to help make this happen.

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync Passage Lists on iPhone 6, please!! Based on my request and all of the others I see here, this one feature would make us Logos fans all very happy... and it would revolutionize your software.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love Logos, and Logos on iPad. Yet it seems like it is hard to get simple features on the iPad, this one in particular leans more to being useful on a mobile device for memorizing than the desktop. Crazy, I have been waiting since 2013. Rather than spend so much time selling books, can we focus a little more on the basic tools that should be available. Thanks!

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yup, passage lists are an Integral part of logos desktop. Having the ability to carry your lists with you would be a huge help, and frankly it seems odd that it's not there.

Add in the fact that you can't search for labels on mobile and it leaves you with no practical ability to review your groups of passages on your mobile.

• Graham Criddle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be really helpful - particularly if users could pick up shared Passage Lists from within the mobile apps.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base