I suggest you ...

Provide an Option to Filter Which Highlighting Notes are Displayed within the Android App

I routinely create several highlighting notes for each book of the Bible I study with each highlighting note containing highlights saved from a specific custom pallet (e.g., Genesis - observations, Genesis - theological themes, Genesis - Hebrew poetry, etc.).
In the Logos desktop app, after I have marked up the text, I have the option of clicking on the visual filter button and selecting any one or combination of the highlighting notes I have created to customize which highlights are displayed. For example, I may select only one highlighting note if I wish to limit my view to only a particular set of highlights. If I wish to expand my displayed highlights, I can select any combination of highlighting notes.

The Android app does not appear to have this filtered view capability. Although it allows a user to select a “preferred” highlighting note where all highlighting done in the Android app will be saved, it does not provide an option to filter which highlighting notes are displayed.

Suggestion:

Within the Android app, please provide an option for users to filter which highlighting notes are displayed. This would allow users to select any one or combination of highlighting notes when they don’t wish to view every highlight that has been made within their preferred Bible. It could also be used to hide all highlighting whenever that is desired.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)