I suggest you ...

Allow interaction with Apple pencil for underlining, handwritten notes

I received an Apple Pencil for Christmas and I am very pleased with the many versatile functions it can fulfill. It would be great to be able to underline, or even make notes with handwriting in the Logos ios app.

69 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jason HovdeJason Hovde shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John KaessJohn Kaess commented  · 

Adding Apple Pencil support would be a game winning feature. In particular, highlight and annotating text, but even more, being able to use the Apple Pencil for annotating and sketching on maps would be the best feature i can imagine for the mobile app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would love to be able to circle words, sentences, draw boxes around text. More functionality like we can achieve with a highlighter pen on physical paper. The part I miss the most about physical books is the ability to interact with the written word easier and more like I do when reading a physical copy in logos mobile.

• TimTim commented  · 

Yes please! I think allowing this would make better interaction with the text, create more interaction with the text since you won't have to leave the page itself, and would probably drive more users to stay within the Logos platform, since right now I have to leave it to take notes.

• TimTim commented  · 

Please!!! See functionality of Apps like 'GoodNotes' for reference.

Feedback and Knowledge Base