I suggest you ...

Pen support for IPad Pro with note taking.

258 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ABAB shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Yes and amen. I would actually buy logos

• AngelAngel commented  · 

This would be amazing to have! I keep searching for a Bible app that has integrated the Apple Pencil for highlighting and note taking right there on the page.

• Paul McPaul Mc commented  · 

Yes, yes, yes! Bring it on. Maybe it could a be layer that could be turned on/off or you create your own 'markup' note with the text included

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would love to have this capability.

• DrewDrew commented  · 

Would love Apple Pencil integration

• John SchmidtJohn Schmidt commented  · 

I believe note taking would be difficult. Not sure if the time it would take would equal the functionality however I would like to see at least small steps in that direction. Maybe start using Apple Pencil as a highlighter?

• John KaessJohn Kaess commented  · 

Adding Apple Pencil support would be a game winning feature. In particular, highlight and annotating text, but even more, being able to use the Apple Pencil for annotating and sketching on maps would be the best feature i can imagine for the mobile app.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Please!!!! Please!!!!! At least let me highlight with a pencil and scroll with my finger.

• TimTim commented  · 

This would be the ultimate feature and to me, is really a key feature missing.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would love to see the iPad Pro pencil able to be used in logos. Please,please!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would advocate for bluetooth stylus support as I have an Adonit Pixel for my iPad Air2

• DoyleDoyle commented  · 

Please add Apple Pencil capability to Logos Mobile. It is the future of mobile technology and Logos needs to keep up

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to use Apple Pencil for highlighting and both creating symbols for my highlighting palette and applying those symbols to text. I use the inductive method and writing on the text is essential. Writing in margins would be even more amazing!

• Dan BergmanDan Bergman commented  · 

I absolutely agree with these others. Please add Apple pencil (or stylus) annotation to the iOS app! That would be amazing.

• GaryGary commented  · 

I would love to be able to annotate and highlight my bible verses with an Apple pencil. That would be the ultimate for me.

• MatthiasMatthias commented  · 

I love to work with the new Apple Pencil. It's a great tool towards mobile sermon preparation.
        It would be awesome for Logos to advance in this area. Of course there are several areas to implement pen support (like note taking), but I think "working" with the pen in the biblical text would be a great feature (like highlighting, drawing, etc.)

• RobbyRobby commented  · 

I'm have no idea how complicated this feature would be for Logos, but I would love the ability to use the Apple Pencil in Logos Mobile! I think it would bring a freshness to Logos in one sense, and it might possibly bring in "old school" customers who have only ever used pen & paper. Again, I have no idea how complicated an undertaking like this would be, but if it's feasible at all, I vote YES!!!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base