I suggest you ...

Pen support for IPad Pro with note taking.

349 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AB shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kelly commented  · 

I would love to be able to hand mark margins when reading on my iPad Pro. This is so much more intuitive to me than typing a note.

• Lester commented  · 

I agree, with the below, Apple Pencil support would be great!!!

• Peter Lwin commented  · 

Apple Pencil support would be great!

• Jason Hill commented  · 

It would be nice to be able to use the Apple Pencil on ipad to draw circles, underline text, draw arrows, etc. But, in order for it to work well when text size is changed, you would have to select the attachment points. Also, being able to attach a handwritten note to a verse or passage would be nice.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add Apple Pencil with iPad Pro ability to write, underline, circle just like a physical bible or book. If that were possible I could be all electronic! Please!

• Michelle commented  · 

Please add the ability to use Apple pen

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add Apple Pencil with iPad Pro ability to write, underline, circle just like a physical bible or book. If that were possible I could be all electronic! Please!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would love this feature with both iPad Pro and Microsoft surface pro. Please!

• Jarred commented  · 

Please consider this across the board as I have a Windows Surface book and would love to use this handwritten note feature as well.

• Jo commented  · 

Yes, please make a feature that Apple Pencil can both be used in logos for highlighting and if possible also note taking.

• Dennis Davis commented  · 

Boy it sure would be nice to be able to mark in your digital bible like a paper bible. Like circling and underling text that speaks to you, along with the date it was marked. There is a lot of potential to integrate the Apple Pencil in logos. I look forward to see what happens.

• David commented  · 

Yes. I would love highlighting and also underlining with the Apple Pencil. It's so precise.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes and amen. I would actually buy logos

• Angel commented  · 

This would be amazing to have! I keep searching for a Bible app that has integrated the Apple Pencil for highlighting and note taking right there on the page.

• Paul Mc commented  · 

Yes, yes, yes! Bring it on. Maybe it could a be layer that could be turned on/off or you create your own 'markup' note with the text included

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would love to have this capability.

• Drew commented  · 

Would love Apple Pencil integration

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base