I suggest you ...

Pen support for IPad Pro with note taking.

327 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ABAB shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Would love this feature with both iPad Pro and Microsoft surface pro. Please!

• JarredJarred commented  · 

Please consider this across the board as I have a Windows Surface book and would love to use this handwritten note feature as well.

• JoJo commented  · 

Yes, please make a feature that Apple Pencil can both be used in logos for highlighting and if possible also note taking.

• Dennis DavisDennis Davis commented  · 

Boy it sure would be nice to be able to mark in your digital bible like a paper bible. Like circling and underling text that speaks to you, along with the date it was marked. There is a lot of potential to integrate the Apple Pencil in logos. I look forward to see what happens.

• DavidDavid commented  · 

Yes. I would love highlighting and also underlining with the Apple Pencil. It's so precise.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes and amen. I would actually buy logos

• AngelAngel commented  · 

This would be amazing to have! I keep searching for a Bible app that has integrated the Apple Pencil for highlighting and note taking right there on the page.

• Paul McPaul Mc commented  · 

Yes, yes, yes! Bring it on. Maybe it could a be layer that could be turned on/off or you create your own 'markup' note with the text included

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would love to have this capability.

• DrewDrew commented  · 

Would love Apple Pencil integration

• John SchmidtJohn Schmidt commented  · 

I believe note taking would be difficult. Not sure if the time it would take would equal the functionality however I would like to see at least small steps in that direction. Maybe start using Apple Pencil as a highlighter?

• John KaessJohn Kaess commented  · 

Adding Apple Pencil support would be a game winning feature. In particular, highlight and annotating text, but even more, being able to use the Apple Pencil for annotating and sketching on maps would be the best feature i can imagine for the mobile app.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Please!!!! Please!!!!! At least let me highlight with a pencil and scroll with my finger.

• TimTim commented  · 

This would be the ultimate feature and to me, is really a key feature missing.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would love to see the iPad Pro pencil able to be used in logos. Please,please!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would advocate for bluetooth stylus support as I have an Adonit Pixel for my iPad Air2

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base