I suggest you ...

Pen support for IPad Pro with note taking.

162 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ABAB shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dan BergmanDan Bergman commented  · 

I absolutely agree with these others. Please add Apple pencil (or stylus) annotation to the iOS app! That would be amazing.

• GaryGary commented  · 

I would love to be able to annotate and highlight my bible verses with an Apple pencil. That would be the ultimate for me.

• MatthiasMatthias commented  · 

I love to work with the new Apple Pencil. It's a great tool towards mobile sermon preparation.
        It would be awesome for Logos to advance in this area. Of course there are several areas to implement pen support (like note taking), but I think "working" with the pen in the biblical text would be a great feature (like highlighting, drawing, etc.)

• RobbyRobby commented  · 

I'm have no idea how complicated this feature would be for Logos, but I would love the ability to use the Apple Pencil in Logos Mobile! I think it would bring a freshness to Logos in one sense, and it might possibly bring in "old school" customers who have only ever used pen & paper. Again, I have no idea how complicated an undertaking like this would be, but if it's feasible at all, I vote YES!!!

• SteveSteve commented  · 

I use Notability and the pencil all the time, would love to be able to use the pencil in Logos app with Bible and with notes

• MattMatt commented  · 

I think this suggestion needs more explanation. If the poster wants to take handwritten notes that's a big deal. I just do split screen with notable or some note taking app.

• Andrew PerezAndrew Perez commented  · 

This will make an excellent feature with the mobile app.

• Josh EllisJosh Ellis commented  · 

This would be the best feature of any bible app that implemented this feature. For those you are analytical it would really help in studying the bible in-depth. This is the feature i've wanted from the start even before the Apple pencil.

• Anonymous commented  · 

a nice feature would be to be able to markup text in logos on the iPad pro using Apple pencil, I mean drawing overlaid on the passage. Since logos uses something different than PDF to display and reflow text, I don't know how difficult this would be.

Feedback and Knowledge Base