Logos Mobile Apps

This is a suggestion forum ONLY!

UserVoice Posting guidelines:

1) Before posting a UserVoice suggestion please use the Logos discussion forums first to determine whether or not the feature you want is already implemented:
Mobile Reader Apps.
2) If you are unable to locate your idea on the Logos forums, please search the existing suggestions on UserVoice to see if it’s already been entered.
3) If steps #1 and #2 don’t help, please enter a new UserVoice suggestion and don’t forget to specify whether you use Android or iOS.
4) Please be concise by having a single suggestion per post.
5) Please remember this is a suggestion site and not a discussion forum or a place to report bugs.

Visit our other UserVoice sites for Logos 7 feedback, www.logos.com feedback, Book Suggestions, and Community Pricing feedback.

1. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include materials from Concordia Publishing House for Lutherans Logos 8.

I am a member of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod (LCMS) and have the Lutheran Logos 8 software. Many of the books I read, which are not available are published by Concordia Publishing House.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Put page numbers on Faithlife E-books

Is it possible that even the Faithlife e-books could have page numbers so that when I cite them in my dissertation work and sermon work and other writing/teaching projects they are more specifically cited. Maybe I’m just spoiled rotten by the Logos books and the amazing functionality of the Logos library, including my ability to cite so accurately and quickly, but this would really really help… Between Zotero and Logos, my research life is much more focused on actually doing research! Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Edit Sermon from Android/iOS

We beg you to reconsider! On a cursory glance I see 160+ votes on suggestions related to this. Most repsonses from logos either do not address this feature directly or decline the suggestion.

We obviously love the logos app or we would ask you to give us the ability to do more in it.

To start, I'm not looking for a full feature editor, just the ability to fix typos or add/delete a few sentences before going to preach... I would like to preach more regularly from a tablet, but am forced to rely on paper as I often find…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow customizing menu buttons in main window

A long time ago there was a way to customize which buttons appear at the bottom of the main window. It was removed a while back. It appears now that the shopping cart button was added and I can’t take it anymore—I have to request a feature change to bring back the ability to customize which buttons/actions go at the bottom. It’s obvious Logos is a company that wants us to purchase more resources. But 2 of the 4 (half!) “immediate-action” buttons are monetized now with the goal of putting new products before us. I feel like it’s a bit…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow interaction with Apple pencil for underlining, handwritten notes

I received an Apple Pencil for Christmas and I am very pleased with the many versatile functions it can fulfill. It would be great to be able to underline, or even make notes with handwriting in the Logos ios app.

132 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow us to 'swipe sermon documents from android and iOS apps

I want to preach from my tablet using the sermon editor tool. Currently I can only scroll the sermon up and down, I can't preach this way. I need to be able to swipe the pages like a book so that I don't lose my place.

HELP! On my Android app if this were updated I could use the logos app and never go to WORD.

Come on LOGOS, help me out! :)

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Support e-Ink for Android eReader

e-Ink tablets are amazing for reading Faithlife resources on. They offer screens that are very easy on the eyes and readable anywhere from sunlight to a dark night. These devices also have great battery life. At the moment Faithlife doesn't officially support the use of these devices. As one of a growing number of people to use these devices I would like to see these devices actively supported and catered for (my review here https://community.logos.com/forums/p/97340/671147.aspx). These are two suggestions that would do this:
    (1) support physical page turn buttons and
    (2) offer a theme like "sepia" or "low light"…

153 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Flashcards on mobile devices

I love the recent mobile app for word lists. Would love to see the same type of functionality built for scripture memorization. I would no longer have to carry around 3x5 index cards.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. PBB Sync to Mobile

I'd like to see the PBB's accessible from the ipad

543 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    47 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello everyone,

We’d like to provide you with a definitive answer regarding PBB sync to mobile since many of you have taken time to give us feedback. Unfortunately we have no plans to implement PBB on mobile, now or in the future. We do really appreciate your input on this topic, and we’re always happy to hear feedback on how we can improve our mobile experience.

Cheers,

Daniel
    and
    The Faithlife Mobile Team

13. add digital bible journaling to the app?

Do you know if there are any plans to add digital bible journaling to the app? We do bible journaling, art, as well as notes on the paper versions we have, but there are no good apps to add this digitally. Just wondering if there were plans to add that to this app at all. Thanks for your time.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add/make available for purchase the Life Application Study Bible notes in Logos

The Life Application Study Bible NLT is one my favorite Study Bibles. I already own the New Living Translation of the Bible and would love to have the Life Application Study Bible Notes in Logos for studying the Bible. Please add/make available for purchase the Life Application Study Bible Notes within Logos. Thank you.

Life Application Study Bible NLT
    Author: Tyndale House Publishers
    Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
    Publication Date: September 1, 2016
    ISBN-10: 9781496417916
    ISBN-13: 978-1496417916
    ASIN: 1496417917

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. why not just give us Logos7 abilities on IOS?

The reason I say about this, is every time I look at Logos 7 on my mac, with voiceover I cant use it, plus it tells me on your page that only some of my tools are usable on my mac, why not just give us the ability to do it all from our phones? That way we can take our advanced seminary training and tools on the road with us.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sermon Editor on Mobile Devices

Please reconsider adding sermon editing to the mobile app. I see that you've addressed this question before and up to this time, have not wanted to pursue this option. I believe that this is a missed opportunity. I use Logos on my iPad and appreciate that from the iOS app I can read the sermons that I've prepared with the full version Logos sermon editor. I would love to have the functionality of editing sermons on the mobile app as well. It would make this a "killer" app and would give me the convenient portability to just take my iPad…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Reconsider adding Personal Books to mobile devices.

Declining this important feature is not conducive to enhancing the mobile app. I have my own books and commentaries which I would like to have available on my iPad for enhanced searching of what God has taught me over the years. Please reconsider adding mobile viewing of user created books!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. “Commentaries only” option for “basic” search drop-down

I discovered that “Bible” search is modifiable, as individual books of the Bible can be added.
    I would like to see certain categories added to the “basic” search. For example, “commentaries only” & “lexicons only” & “handbooks only” & “prayer books only” et al.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Collections can be created on Logos Desktop and those collections sync to mobile and are available in Search.

So, by creating a “Commentaries” collection, a “Lexicons” collection, etc… each collection can be individually searched on mobile.

We have no plans to add additional categories because Collections already implement this feature.

20. Allow Sermon document edit function on iPad

It would be very beneficial to allow the ability to edit Sermon documents on mobile, especially iPad.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Logos Mobile Apps

Feedback and Knowledge Base