Logos Mobile Apps

This is a suggestion forum ONLY!

UserVoice Posting guidelines:

1) Before posting a UserVoice suggestion please use the Logos discussion forums first to determine whether or not the feature you want is already implemented:
Mobile Reader Apps.
2) If you are unable to locate your idea on the Logos forums, please search the existing suggestions on UserVoice to see if it’s already been entered.
3) If steps #1 and #2 don’t help, please enter a new UserVoice suggestion and don’t forget to specify whether you use Android or iOS.
4) Please be concise by having a single suggestion per post.
5) Please remember this is a suggestion site and not a discussion forum or a place to report bugs.

Visit our other UserVoice sites for Logos 7 feedback, www.logos.com feedback, Book Suggestions, and Community Pricing feedback.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Search open resource

Provide a quick way to search the currently active resource. Perhaps as an option in the swipe up menu or at least as the first option in the current search area.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Introduce a Quick Starter Guide

Create a Quick Starter book resource for new users. Something that's quick to skim through to learn all the features and to use as a reference. Something like Steve Clark's guide (http://community.logos.com/forums/p/57421/409853.aspx#409853).

The interface is not intuitive, and while it could be imrpoved, I also understand that there is a lot of functionality and there is no way to make it all obvious to all users. These users need a guide.

Some users are going to be coming to the Logos mobile apps from being previous desktop users, some are coming from word of mouth, but I would…

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Clicking the name of a Biblical city should give the option to view its location on a map.

I'm sure the new atlas feature does something similar but I don't think it functions, on iPad, the quick and easy way I suggested. Also, I have Logos Deluxe Map Set and others that I've already purchased. These should be linked to city names in my resources.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Style Specific Highlight Filters!

I appreciate the feature to be able to see all highlights on a per resource basis already, but what is really lacking is to be able to additionally filter highlights of a specific style.

For example, I would like to be able to see all my highlights in a specific resource of a specific highlight style (blue, green, yellow, etc.) The Kindle app does this nicely. You can open a specific book, and then you can open the "My Notebook" feature, and then you can filter your highlights in that book on a per style basis. You can have it…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. make app less internet dependent and allow the user to decide when and where he wants to sync

Having the app constantly connect to the internet is a bad idea in the part of the world where I am. Internet unfortunately is still very unpredictable and frequently not available. that makes working with this app almost impossible at times. That also means that there should be a possibility to have materials stored on the computer or SD card. Reading plans now are rather challenging to follow if connections is not available.
    It really would help a lot if I could choose the time where I want to sync as it would free the computer from trying to connect…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Share downloaded resources between Logos and Vyrso apps

I am taking almost 20GB of tablet space to store two versions of my complete library. I could cut this in half if Logos and Vyrso would share downloads.

Additionally, people not doing a complete downloads would not have to remember which app has a resource downloaded since both apps would have visibility.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Edit notes in split screen view rather than with a hovering window (Android)

I would like to be able to edit notes in split screen view rather than with a hovering window in the Logos Bible app on my Android tablet.
    Often when writing a note I might want to flick back and forth through the text I'm reading and copy some text into the note. A hovering window prevents this, but having the notes in one of the windows would work really well (sort of like how a resource appears over the study BIble in Faithlife and you can then click the cross to close).
    This is the improvement I want at…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. iPad / IOS: Add Keyboard Shortcuts for common activities: i.e, cmd-g to go to a new verse

I'd love to have keyboard shortcuts for common features (bonus points: customizable keyboard shortcuts) such as cmd-g which would bring up the verse entry text box with all of the text highlighted (just as if cmd-a were typed to select-all in the widget).

In service, I regularly have a difficult time touching the proper part of the ipad screen to bring up the verse entry text box. Instead, I frequently bring up a resource list or other accidental touches.

My pastor regularly ad-libs verses as he's preaching and I try to keep up with him using the touch interface, and…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow for verse hyperlinking in notes

I do a lot of cross referencing when taking notes during my Bible study. When I take notes in the computer based program, any verse references included in my notes are converted to hyperlinks when I enter a space after the reference. This is extremely beneficial when I'm reviewing previously written notes on a particular passage and want to quickly pull up the referenced verse. However, when I take notes in the mobile app (I use iOS devices - iPad and iPhone), which I do quite a bit when away from home, I don't have the ability to convert any…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. ADD : 'Tri-Screen' Option for Larger Tablets. Thank you! :)

ADD 'Tri-Screen' Option for Larger Tablets...

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Widget for android

Create a widget for android where the reading schedule or prayer list or maybe just the verse of the day (from the home screen) is visible.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Library- would love to view only my resources

I would like to see the resources that I own, or those that I have downloaded, either way, at the top of my list. Those are two different options and they both have merit but preferably I'd like to see those I own on top. Thanks.
    As others have said, the library list is very long and cluttered with other languages, so sorting by title, etc, as we are given, does no good.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. include the Copy Bible Verse Tool

This would allow for a smoother paste function into word processing / note apps.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Support for All Audio Resources

Specifically I'd like support for the Van Til audio resources, though I think there may be other collections for which support would be appreciated.

The Van Til product is still shipping, thus this seems a reasonable request.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Linking of guides in mobile app.

I wouild like to see linking optoins for passage guide or any guide. Thanks

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Time left in chapter/book

The kindle has the extremely useful feature of figuring out how long you've got left in the current chapter or book (user selectable) at your current reading speed. Something like this would make it much easier to read through various books in your library and allow you to account for the amount of time you have available to read.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add the propositional outline ability to the iOS app

Please add the propositional outline option to Logos Mobile, this feature is amazing and I would love to have it mobile!

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hebrew audio available offline on iPad

I have purchased the Hebrew audio module and everytime I need to listen to a pronounciation, I have to wait forever via the internet for a response. As I own this resource, why can this not be availble locally on my iPad. As I have 256GB space available on my pad, I can't see why this would be a problem?

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Implement multitasking new to iOS11

Drag and drop?
    Adjusted placement of controls and buttons?

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow users to Change blue light levels in the ipad app

Ios prevents users from using third party apps that alter blue light levels. With the strain of prolonged reading on electronic devices, this feature would provide the customer with a reading experience that is far more comfortable and helpful for eye health.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Logos Mobile Apps

Feedback and Knowledge Base