Logos Mobile Apps

This is a suggestion forum ONLY!

UserVoice Posting guidelines:

1) Before posting a UserVoice suggestion please use the Logos discussion forums first to determine whether or not the feature you want is already implemented:
Mobile Reader Apps.
2) If you are unable to locate your idea on the Logos forums, please search the existing suggestions on UserVoice to see if it’s already been entered.
3) If steps #1 and #2 don’t help, please enter a new UserVoice suggestion and don’t forget to specify whether you use Android or iOS.
4) Please be concise by having a single suggestion per post.
5) Please remember this is a suggestion site and not a discussion forum or a place to report bugs.

Visit our other UserVoice sites for Logos 7 feedback, www.logos.com feedback, Book Suggestions, and Community Pricing feedback.

1. The iPad Pro is as powerful as most PCs and Laptops, so running Logos natively would be absolutely awesome.

The iPad Pro is as powerful as most PCs and Laptops, so running Logos natively would be absolutely awesome.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. E-reader functionality

I would love to move my entire library to digital but do not want to be only about to read my logos books on a backlit device. It would be beneficial to have the ability to take purchased material to an e-reading device to save our eyes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ipad (iOS soon to be iPadOS) Add Keyboard Shortcut (control+tab) to switch between open resources.

I have to physically swipe the screen to change to a different open resource. It would be a lot easier to use a keyboard shortcut when using an external keyboard.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bible reading/listening plan

I would like to be able to listen to my daily assigned portions from a bible reading plan ( Discipleship Bible Reading Plan ), but I notice that the reading does not take into account the daily assigned passages, it goes beyond them until I manually stop it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Notes default anchoring to current reference selection (iOS)

I would like to automatically have my notes anchored to the verse(s) that I've highlighted before taking the note, instead of manually having to choose an anchor for my note. This is useful when someone reads the Bible without chapter and verse numbers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the name of the current LAYOUT at the top of the screen so I know which layout to update.

I’m using Logos 8 on an iPhone. As an end user when I go to the layout screen, I want to see the name of the current layout in the empty space at the top center of the screen so that I will know which layout to update when I need to change something on the layout. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make the Theology Guide available on the mobile and web app

Presently, the Theology Guide is only available via the desktop. This was confirmed by Customer Support which recommended I post a suggestion here. My reason for upgrading to the full feature version of Logos 8 was this feature and I rarely use the desktop.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Keep preferences of note layout so don't have to be reset each time

I have to turn back on Notes in preview mode to get the tool bar out of the way each time I log in - sometimes the side bar also. I would like Notes to be the same as when I shut down. Other parts of the system are saved and reopen as they were -- why not Notes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Linking bookmarks in desktop to mobile

A person may want to continue a reading starting in desktop of mobile in the other venue. Suggest linking the bookmark capability of Logos desktop (cnt-shift-#) to Logos mobile. Great to read in the right place in both going directly to where you left off in the other. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Larger Anchor Icons or adjustable Size

Multiple Anchor icons on my iPad make it very hard to hit the right one as they are so small and close together. Impossible on my phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Second step when deleting pray item on the mobile app

On the logo's 8 of the mobile app non IOS, , what when operating on the pray lists, there should be a second step when it comes to deleting items off your pray list. Currently if you swipe to far or too quickly you can delete items without recourse to recover them

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Badge app icon

Would like a badge app icon telling me how far I'm behind on my reading plan

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Default to dashboard on Android (currently opens to the last page used)

it would be great if we can change the settings on Android mobile devices so that the dashboard opens by default when I open the app, instead of the last page used. Logos has gone through a lot of effort to make the dashboard a useful feature but I find getting to it would be much better if it would just open by default. Currently this is not a feature with Android mobile and I don't own a computer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Corresponding Highlights (like in the desktop version)

It would be wonderful to have corresponding highlights in the mobile app like is available for the desktop.

(android)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Expand link opening options for non bible resources

I really appreciate the click and hold option on the bible verses to “open link in bottom section” (it’s good to have the other options as well). Could this be extended to all links? I would like to be able to do the same thing for a number of other books, especially, but not limited to the church fathers and intertestamental literature.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make it easy to close all open tabs

I'm not sure how, but I ended up with 244 open tabs, many for the same title. I had to close each one manually, as 244 tends to add confusion.

It would be nice to close all tabs at once. Obviously, you don't want to have it too easy to hit.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Consider making workflow function on iOS mobile app.

I suggest you consider making workflow function on iOS mobile app. I use my iPad Pro quite a bit when I'm away from my MacBook Pro. It would help greatly if I could continue my workflow when not at my laptop or desktop.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Drawing in the bible passages, to be able to draw an arrow or circle words.

You are doing a great job, and I really appreciate all the tools you guys make available to us!!! I would love to have the ability to use the apple pen or finger to draw in a bible or circle words or do the normal things you might do to a paper bible. I use the wonderful different highlighting that is available already, I was hoping for more individual freedom of expression. Thanks for listening ...Just a thought!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Change Text size in program oanels

For panels like word study, search and text comparison the text is too small for me to read well. A UI for text size added to their view menu would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Logos Mobile Apps

Feedback and Knowledge Base